Lville v Uconn - setting up for another | Syracusefan.com

Lville v Uconn - setting up for another

GoSU96

Living Legend
bad beat for Paul.

Need them to hang on.

All that coaching experience and it doesn't seem like UConn knows what the hell they're doing. It's really ugly watching this.

They say if UofL looses and beats Rutgirls next week that UofL wins BCS, but both UofL and SU would be 5-2 in conference and SU beat UofL. Why is that?

I don't understand what video was being looking at with that review. It's amazing.

they need ville to win, cannot risk cuse in BCS

How was that pass inbounds. Refs deciding this one

They say if UofL looses and beats Rutgirls next week that UofL wins BCS, but both UofL and SU would be 5-2 in conference and SU beat UofL. Why is that?

Rutgers would be 5-2 also.

3 way tie =highest team in BCS rankings.

UConn is horrible.

They simply have to replace Pasqualoni. That program is dead in the water.

What a bad call on the catch that was out of bounds. Set up this tie. I am sick , even tho it is UConn.

Channel?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rutgers would be 5-2 also.

3 way tie =highest team in BCS rankings.

Cincy to if they can beat UConn.

Could end up being a 4 way tie If Ville and Cincy win
3 way tie with Ville win and Cincy loss
Rutgers get it to themselves if they win.

Rutgers would also be 5-2 and Cincy will probably be 5-2 since they should beat Uconn next week. That makes it a 4 way tie and Louisville has the highest BCS ranking so they would get the nod.

That was 100% pathetic how you can get paid to be a booth reviewer and you don't see both feet are clearly on the white by a foot each and don't overturn the call is a joke. Honestly, I don't like UConn but that was a highway robbery call and would have setup 4th down for UL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom