Lydon's free throws… | Syracusefan.com

Lydon's free throws…

how do they not have their own thread? I'm not sure what is dirtier his mustache are those free throws
He is clean shaving tonight...cat got him

Knocked his kid out of the game in a pop-warner when he played for FM.
the-tough-guy-toddlerhood.jpg

how do they not have their own thread? I'm not sure what is dirtier his mustache are those free throws

Those free throws couldn't have been scripted better for the heart stopping drama they provided. What's funny is that right after Wake went to the line and had one bounce all over before it went in also. My remote rim controller screwed up on that one.

Those free throws couldn't have been scripted better for the heart stopping drama they provided. What's funny is that right after Wake went to the line and had one bounce all over before it went in also. My remote rim controller screwed up on that one.

What was up with the rims tonight? How about Coleman's jumper that all but went down, then bounced out and wedged between the backboard and rim. I've never seen that before.

He played a great two-man game with Thompson all night.

I was blown away by Lydon's FT numbers in conference games. Holy crap!

Anyone else who watched the game on TV notice Lydon's grin before he stepped to the line? Dude was ultra confident

I saw JB give him a look that said "okay you held it and wanted it, better deliver". I think JB was thinking that if Lydon had passed the ball with 14 seconds rather than holding it so he was the one fouled , we would have gotten more precious time off the clock.

Those last 14 seconds lasted forever!

2 ft by Lydon at the 14 second mark, Lydon fouling Crawford with 9 seconds who made both fts. Then with no time off the clock, Childress fouling Andrew White who made both fts. (wondering why fouling before the clock even starts isn't intentional?). Then at 8 seconds Battle fouling Mitiglou who made just 1 of 2 ft, Thompson corralling the rebound and being fouled immediately by Collins, again with no time off the clock (how does that happen?) and making both fts. Then Gillon came in for Howard and stole the ball with 3 seconds left and Mitiglou fouling Battle with one second left missing the first and making the 2nd. Then a turnover by Collins and us up 5 ending the game.

I don't know why but players often forget that time is the enemy. It was a crazy unscripted last 14 seconds that left JB upset over execution but thankfully with a win. Thank you Joyce for the awesome view to a fun game. I'm undefeated this year in those wonderful seats!

Okay, Cherie, I may not be using my tickets to the Duke game. If I don't, can you use them?

I would be happy to help as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom