Lydon's strength (and the team in general) | Syracusefan.com

Lydon's strength (and the team in general)

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
I had been told that Tyler got much stronger and bigger during the off season and quite frankly I don't see it. Maybe his base got stronger but as of last night he still loses nearly every 50-50 ball where he and an opponent are battling for a rebound or loose ball. He also doesn't seem nearly as explosive off his feet. Hope whatever training he's doing isn't coming at the expense of some other things.

DC is the only guy who wins tussles. He was our best guy last night and it shouldn't go unnoticed.

I had been told that Tyler got much stronger and bigger during the off season and quite frankly I don't see it. Maybe his base got stronger but as of last night he still loses nearly every 50-50 ball where he and an opponent are battling for a rebound or loose ball. He also doesn't seem nearly as explosive off his feet. Hope whatever training he's doing isn't coming at the expense of some other things.

DC is the only guy who wins tussles. He was our best guy last night and it shouldn't go unnoticed.
Lydon is physically stronger. But he's more of a marked man this season, and won't be taking anyone by surprise. He's still still adjusting to his role as "the man" but should get there soon. He's a reluctant shooter by nature, and still passes up good looks at times, and then forces things too much at other times. I think he'll find the right balance once he gets more consistently solid play from the guys around him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom