Lynch must be thankful to Williams | Syracusefan.com

Lynch must be thankful to Williams

Millhouse

Living Legend
Qb who can run but can't throw. PASSPASSPASSPASSPASSS

bring in the guy with a good arm who can't run. RUNRUNRUNRUNRUN

I will go through the play by play to confirm but they consistently treated second and eight like a third and long

That game shouldn't have been close. That was the game that put me on the "ok enough with this OC" camp

This game reminded me of va tech in 2002. Fun goofy win with terrible secondary play in a totally forgettable season

This is the last we will see Lynch calling plays for my guess is he will return to the OL when Dino cans Cav.

This is the last we will see Lynch calling plays for my guess is he will return to the OL when Dino cans Cav.
Don't think he's an upgrade at OL over Cavanaugh at all. Would rather keep Cavanaugh there than move Lynch there- at least Cavanaugh has a ton of experience there.

I agree with OP but I'll also point out that as soon as TD was asked to pass, the ball took way longer to come out. If we could've given Welch TD's accuracy, we would have had a stud QB this year.

SU needs a dual threat QB like Dunghy. Devito great arm bad feet bad decision making doesn’t see the field. Given our OL .he becomes sack bait. Then it’s third and a mile and fourth and two miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom