Major Observation | Syracusefan.com

Major Observation

SourShoes

2nd String
This rotation on the zone is abysmal. AWFUL

MCW is literally trotting up court when Central Conn has the ball!... his effort is minimal . Something is up with this dude. Passing gone... effort gone... This reeks of Meshaun/Shumpert

Sourshoes, you have very aptly earned your handle, "sour". Negative posts on MCW are way off the mark. Did you see the game he had? Maybe your expectations of him are unrealistic.

Sourshoes, you have very aptly earned your handle, "sour". Negative posts on MCW are way off the mark. Did you see the game he had? Maybe your expectations of him are unrealistic.
He went to Syracuse.com you can reach him there.

This rotation on the zone is abysmal. AWFUL

MCW is literally trotting up court when Central Conn has the ball!... his effort is minimal . Something is up with this dude. Passing gone... effort gone... This reeks of Meshaun/Shumpert

I'm a mod, so I shouldn't say this. But you're full of .

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I can't say i agree with the review of MCW but i do think this team needs to make more effort defensively . Simply aren't good enough in the half court -- and aren't likely to be good enough -- to win BE games with spotty, inconsistent effort defensively. Big key to this season, IMO.

I can't say i agree with the review of MCW but i do think this team needs to make more effort defensively . Simply aren't good enough in the half court -- and aren't likely to be good enough -- to win BE games with spotty, inconsistent effort defensively. Big key to this season, IMO.

You said things in a totally different way.

Completely agree. Made a similar post in a different thread. We are a different team [for the better] when we put forth a more concerted emphasis on playing hustling defense.

Completely agree. Made a similar post in a different thread. We are a different team [for the better] when we put forth a more concerted emphasis on playing hustling defense.

Agreed and I also think because these guys can be lazy in the zone that if they pressed for stretches during the game it would pick up the defensive intensity.

Agreed and I also think because these guys can be lazy in the zone that if they pressed for stretches during the game it would pick up the defensive intensity.
Agreed. and I think JB has been putting on the press more and more in recent years—especially in games that are going er, slowly...

Yeah, I wouldn't be on it happening but this seems like a team that would really benefit from occasional stretches of pressing, if for no other reason than potentially creating some more unsettled situations/secondary breaks -- an area where MCW is probably about the best in the nation at finding an open man for a good shot.

Carter-Williams was in full matador mode at times. His effort on defense left a bit to be desired today; not sure where the disagreement with the original post lies.

He was jogging, after turning it over

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

you're a mod in title only, certainly not in equitable behavior. Why not simply ban me for expressing views or factual information like you normally do? That would be very MOD LIKE right?

Yeah, I wouldn't be on it happening but this seems like a team that would really benefit from occasional stretches of pressing, if for no other reason than potentially creating some more unsettled situations/secondary breaks -- an area where MCW is probably about the best in the nation at finding an open man for a good shot.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we've used the press in every game this year. Some times, like today, it doesn't work so well.

you're a mod in title only, certainly not in equitable behavior. Why not simply ban me for expressing views or factual information like you normally do? That would be very MOD LIKE right?
You are supposed to be at Syracuse.com, it was your decision.

He was jogging, after turning it over

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

That's not all he said.

Lol at "passing's gone"...dude had 13 assists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk