Make a Donation... | Syracusefan.com

Make a Donation...

It still takes you to the page that defaults to the Basketball dropdown. ;)

Or you could aactually pay $56 more and get a seasons ticket

Some of us have had season tickets forever, and even kept them through the Robinson years. I assume most of the in town posters have season tickets. What they can do is is get the message out. This money is for marrone and well continue to support the program if the university supports it.

Does it allow you to earmark it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Does it allow you to earmark it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
There's a comment section.
Simply state that the funds are only to be used for the IPF.

Hopefully they'll do as asked.
SU's academic giving follows the directions that go with my annual gift.

For those can afford it...$1500 a year gives you priority football parking in close.
With parking getting tighter around the Dome not a bad play.

I plan to support the Golf Tourney in June with the football staff...I will be spearheading our board getting a few foursomes together.

Basketball has a lot...time to concentrate on the Football...if you saw Louisville tonight you realize we are every bit the team they are...we need to step up the fan support.

Donation sent. Like the idea of a small grass roots campaign to show small donor support. I only gave $144 but I guess it adds up and more importantly shows interest. llandz would have done through your sight but I dont have a facebook account...

I just want to elaborate on earmarking your gifts. NYS law drives how the funds are to be used. If you earmark your gift for a specific purpose, the university must use it for that. If you just say football, they can use it for anything football related (office supplies, salaries, benefits, uniforms, travel, refs, etc). Said another way, a general football gift might replace allocated university budgeted amounts already in place and not provide any incremental dollars to the football program. However, if you earmark your gift to the IPF then it must go to that. So we should be specific what we want our gifts used for. But don't forget what an impact season tickets have.

my donations to the athletic department consist of small donations, season ticket for football, and losing bets with cuseman78 where i have to donate tickets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom