making the offense work | Syracusefan.com

making the offense work

stuckinbig11

All American
Maybe this has been discussed, but with my 5-yr-old grandson visiting, I have not read other posts.
The key to making the offense work is to feed Dolemite at the top of the key and let him distribute the ball. I think I saw more of it yesterday than in past games.

Maybe this has been discussed, but with my 5-yr-old grandson visiting, I have not read other posts.
The key to making the offense work is to feed Dolemite at the top of the key and let him distribute the ball. I think I saw more of it yesterday than in past games.

they played a lot of zone. vs m2m, that wont work as well. like people say about our 2-3 defense, you have to get the ball to the foul line. that's what we did to NF.

they played a lot of zone. vs m2m, that wont work as well. like people say about our 2-3 defense, you have to get the ball to the foul line. that's what we did to NF.
I guess you are right. I was somewhat distracted while watching the game.

Not sure why anyone would zone this team given our weaknesses and lack of athleticism. The same reason we used to go bananas when we’d sit back in a zone against these types of teams back when we had a clear talent advantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom