Malik Monk | Syracusefan.com

Malik Monk

What a game by 2 great teams. Incredible performance by Monk. Fox is really impressive too.

When Drake posts on Instagram about you in a regular season game...

It's pretty much impossible to pry anyone away from UK or Duke if they want them at this point.

image.png

Reminds me of our first game vs Duke in the Dome. How long ago was that?

Guy is from Toronto and is a Kentucky fan. SMH. He's a corny guy.

He's a frontrunner.

I remember a comment made by someone on the Raps board I go to.

Someone made a joke that Lebron James was going to celebrate in the Cubs clubhouse after they beat the Indians. Another poster replied that he would only go to say hi to Drake.

Lyndon is the only player on SU that could sniff the floor for either NC or Kentucky. The talent level at SU is not ACC caliber talent. It's not even old Big East talent. We've lost 5 out our last 6 games vs the old Big East. It's pretty sad. We don't recruit skilled basketball players. We recruit long athletes that can play the zone.

UNC, UCLA, Duke, Nova and UK are on another level this year. Maybe this is an OK year to be down - I'd bet anything that the Final 4 consists of 4 of those teams. They are just all really good and the talent is very top heavy

UNC, UCLA, Duke, Nova and UK are on another level this year. Maybe this is an OK year to be down - I'd bet anything that the Final 4 consists of 4 of those teams. They are just all really good and the talent is very top heavy
agree with your premise, and nova is a very good team but their talent doesn't touch that of the other 4 (and neither does NC's really either but they showed today that they could hang w Kentucky)

Can we just imagine the nightmare scenario, if we miraculously make the tourney this year, of Malik Monk on John Gillon's side of the zone?
Even funnier, remember when Quade committed to UK, and we all thought we could take them? Good times...

Last edited:
Even funnier, remember when Quade committed to UK, and we all we could take them? Good times...
I think it went something like, "God I hope we meet them in the tourney"

agree with your premise, and nova is a very good team but their talent doesn't touch that of the other 4 (and neither does NC's really either but they showed today that they could hang w Kentucky)
Yep. Nova has Jenkins and Hart, but the depth of the others destroys Nova. Nova is definitely at the bottom of that list IMO.

Great game. Basketball the way it should be played. What a difference from watching our clang fests. The difference in skill level is obvious. High level talent on both UK and UNC. Guys knocking down shots and finishing at the rim.

Great game. Basketball the way it should be played. What a difference from watching our clang fests. The difference in skill level is obvious. High level talent on both UK and UNC. Guys knocking down shots and finishing at the rim.

Fine line. Those two teams are top flight squads. Most teams won't make it look that easy. Agree with the premise tho- SCORE THE BALL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom