Manager Wanted for First Place Team in SyracuseFan Fantasy Basketball League | Syracusefan.com

Manager Wanted for First Place Team in SyracuseFan Fantasy Basketball League

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Great chance for somebody that is thinking of joining a fantasy basketball team.

Yahoo Drafted Team is currently in first place out of our league of 10 despite being extremely point guard heavy. So it was a well drafted team which will have some good trade opportunities to balance their roster for those interested in the wheeling and dealing aspect.

Its a fairly active league (all 9 other teams have made moves so far) so please ensure you will keep team up to date if you decide to join.
Post here if interested.

Roster is as follows:
Tyrese Haliburton
Lamelo Ball
Paul George
Fred Van Vleet
Zach Lavine
Alperen Sengun
Chris Paul
Jakob Poeltl
Jrue Holiday
Derrick White
D'Angelo Russell
Mike Conley

Great chance for somebody that is thinking of joining a fantasy basketball team.

Yahoo Drafted Team is currently in first place out of our league of 10 despite being extremely point guard heavy. So it was a well drafted team which will have some good trade opportunities to balance their roster for those interested in the wheeling and dealing aspect.

Its a fairly active league (all 9 other teams have made moves so far) so please ensure you will keep team up to date if you decide to join.
Post here if interested.

Roster is as follows:
Tyrese Haliburton
Lamelo Ball
Paul George
Fred Van Vleet
Zach Lavine
Alperen Sengun
Chris Paul
Jakob Poeltl
Jrue Holiday
Derrick White
D'Angelo Russell
Mike Conley
I'd give it a shot if you still need someone but am fine with any team...

I'd give it a shot if you still need someone but am fine with any team...

It's your team - there is only one available.

Unfortunately my DM's are down.

I'm going to set up a dummy e-mail account which I will post here, and then you can be send your e-mail address there so that I can send a link to you. Will do that tomorrow.

Done...will try to learn quickly...

Last edited: