Manhattan pre-game? | Syracusefan.com

Manhattan pre-game?

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Two years ago, going to a bar in Manhattan and then heading up to the Stadium seemed to work pretty well. Anybody interested in pregaming in Manhattan, starting at high noon?

Let me know; I have some ideas about where we could go. That is, if my plane ever leaves DC. Ugh.

Yep. Sounds a better way than the Bronx venues. Staying downtown but interested in hearing options.

There should be a pre-game SU crowd at the East End, Joe. I know some people who will be there. We'll be hanging near the Stadium with board people.

Okay, we have a bunch of us now that are going to start at East End around 11:30am. We did East End two years ago (both pre-game and post-game) and it was great--packed with Orange. They even did $3 drafts that year for SU fans (and it's an SU bar for you out-of-towners). It's just not practical to do the stadium area bar Billy's (SU Alumni thing) for the full 4 hours. And this place is 2 blocks from the 4 train which takes you right to the Stadium. But I will see you NJ bus folks there eventually (assuming that's where you go).

http://www.eastendbar.com/

I think I know people that are pregaming in about a dozen different locations from tailgating to bars inside the stadium, near the stadium and in the city.

The family and I will be at The East End. Really looking forward to tomorrow!!

Good new folks. Just got an e-mail from the owner (the SU one anyway). They are going to do $3 pints of Coors Light and Miller lite from 11-3pm.