March Madness Live Stream Thread | Syracusefan.com

March Madness Live Stream Thread

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
For all the basketball junkies. Even though this isn't the NCAAT, I thought it was be interesting to keep an eye on this game. Louisville vs. Northern Kentucky. UL players actually voted to turn down the NIT invite. Wonder how motivated they'll be. Also interesting to get a look at the experimental new rules: 4 quarters of play, wider lane, further 3pt line.

Is it me or do the nets look shorter hanging from the rim? Reminds me of those old videos of MSG when the Knicks played the Lakers in the NBA Finals in the 70s. Those nets always looked they were cut a row or two short. These nets in Dayton remind me of that. Less net means it goes through rim faster allowing running team to move ball up court quicker after made basket.

Watching it closer it looks like the net is not wide enough at the bottom. It looks like the ball is taking longer to move down through the chords, slowing the inbounds after the made basket

Last edited:
Watching it closer it looks like the net id not wide enough at the bottom. It looks like the ball is taking longer to move down through the chords, slowing the inbounds after the made basket

I noticed that too. Old style nets.