Class of 2018 - Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn

Have you seen Xavier Foster play yet? I’m in Cedar Rapids
Yeah. Was college roommates with his dad.
He is Pretty slight. Blocks shots really well on D. But prefers to hang out on the perimeter on O very athletic.

Marcus looking pretty damn solid. Getting big mins as a fresh and shooting 46% from 3 on the year.

Marcus looking pretty damn solid. Getting big mins as a fresh and shooting 46% from 3 on the year.

If he stays all 4 years he will be a 4 year starter in Omaha. Creighton's offense with him out of the game is a complete dumpster fire compared to when he is in the game directing the point.

Missed three games and played one game in a hard cast and unable to shoot due to a broken hand and those 4 losses will probably be the reason Creighton is in the NIT vs in the NCAA tourney. It is absolutely amazing though they are still on the bubble after beating Marquette yesterday.

If he stays all 4 years he will be a 4 year starter in Omaha. Creighton's offense with him out of the game is a complete dumpster fire compared to when he is in the game directing the point.

Missed three games and played one game in a hard cast and unable to shoot due to a broken hand and those 4 losses will probably be the reason Creighton is in the NIT vs in the NCAA tourney. It is absolutely amazing though they are still on the bubble after beating Marquette yesterday.

A floor general that can space the floor. Dang I can't think of anyone else that could use one of those...

Just had to know team that got Marcus would not regret it.

Has look of a good, solid 4-year type player who over-performs his recruiting rankings.

Type of kid that’s a cornerstone at a “lower” school - that when they beat us we ask “how do these teams always have such solid players that stay all 4 years?”

would have been nice to have here, IMO (though not sure we take Joe G then...)

Because he is MCW’s brother, there was a fair amount of debate on here about this kid. He would have been the better choice over Jalen Carey, but I think we already had Carey in the fold at that point, no? That was a definite evaluation mistake.

Because he is MCW’s brother, there was a fair amount of debate on here about this kid. He would have been the better choice over Jalen Carey, but I think we already had Carey in the fold at that point, no? That was a definite evaluation mistake.
Carey was way more highly rated.

also - the MCW family was SUPER close to Hop. And UW offered Marcus when was Hop was there. He had several high level D1 offers. Even if we offered him, it’s unlikely he would have came I think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom