Marek highlights | Syracusefan.com

Marek highlights

The athleticism in both of those plays is astounding, especially the dunk. This kid is going to continue to get better, a classic four year kid who may very well have an NBA career. Athletic, finishes, can shoot the three, shoot 10-15 footers, gets tons of rebounds, plays great d, has the intangibles of hustle and make plays others don't like taking charges, and while not getting the rebound every time keeping the ball alive often in our favor. Gonna love watching him for two more years.

Last edited:
For those who say nobody got better from last year...lol.

Marek was not going to the hole like this last year. He’s gotten very good at taking one dribble and getting all the way to the rim from the 3 point line. Clearly something he’s worked on and improved on.

An argument could be made that Marek is our best all around player. I've thought this all year. He can't carry a team like Battle does at times, but is more well rounded and he makes the whole team work much better. With a more coherent system around him, he would be amazing.

An argument could be made that Marek is our best all around player. I've thought this all year. He can't carry a team like Battle does at times, but is more well rounded and he makes the whole team work much better. With a more coherent system around him, he would be amazing.

I said earlier in the season Marek was our best player and I got crushed for it Lol. I’ll have to go find the thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom