Marek pass today was a thing of beauty... | Syracusefan.com

Marek pass today was a thing of beauty...

Channeled?
He is shooting 500 from the floor and 680 from the line. The problem is not his physical ability to shoot. I thought that he averaged about 16 pts a game in Euro land. Maybe he just needs to beef up, or a shot of confidence...? We could use another scoring option. Playing 3 on 5 is like walking a tightrope every game.

If that pass had been picked off Marek would still be sitting on the bench. I glad it worked out for all of our sakes.

Fun play to watch. Oshae almost didn’t recognize the play and cut to the basket in time. It ended up being more difficult attempt because of the late timing of his cut. Credit to Oshae for adjusting and getting the goal. Wish more players would cut when Dolenzaj gets the ball , he’s shown he is a very good passer capable of making plays.

Didn't get to watch the game. If he doesn't finish that pass all I can think about is what the walk to the bench would be like!!!!!

ESPN vids don't always embed
Maybe not the best handle on the team, maybe not the best shooter on the team, not the most athletic on the team...but I think hes the best basketball player on the team. The kid just knows how to play

He is shooting 500 from the floor and 680 from the line. The problem is not his physical ability to shoot. I thought that he averaged about 16 pts a game in Euro land. Maybe he just needs to beef up, or a shot of confidence...? We could use another scoring option. Playing 3 on 5 is like walking a tightrope every game.

I feel like I'm either losing my mind or this thread was heavily edited/merged at some point haha. I would bet money Alsacs had a thread with a title something along the lines of "Marek 'challenged' his inner Sabonis" to which I replied with "channeled" to poke fun at the title, but now everything has changed and my world is upside down.

I feel like I'm either losing my mind or this thread was heavily edited/merged at some point haha. I would bet money Alsacs had a thread with a title something along the lines of "Marek 'challenged' his inner Sabonis" to which I replied with "channeled" to poke fun at the title, but now everything has changed and my world is upside down.
You’re right.

Marek reminds me of those countless Euros that have played at Gonzaga over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom