Marek | Syracusefan.com

Marek

shu 49

All Conference
He has moved past Rautins as my favorite player ever at su just because of his pure grit and tenacity being close to the lightest guy on the court. Great basketball guy. Hope his girl keeps him here for two more years.

Same. Love his hustle. He may frustrate with the occasional foul 50 feet away from the basket but you can see the effort always. Looking for the ball every time. He got to three or four balls in the first half that he had no business getting to. Pure hustle and effort.

!!!Venn.jpg

He has moved past Rautins as my favorite player ever at su just because of his pure grit and tenacity being close to the lightest guy on the court. Great basketball guy. Hope his girl keeps him here for two more years.

Dion had 10x the grit and tenacity of both.

Dion had 10x the grit and tenacity of both.
Yes Dion was my third favorite but dion never changed an entire game with only two points in a 10 min sequel like Merak did. Dion would score the out of the basket and played good defense but never jumped on the floor 4 times to grab loose balls. Merak is the toughest kid we have had in a long time. Now remember he only weighs 185 so keep that in mind. Dion was 185 in like 10 grade lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom