Marek | Syracusefan.com

Marek

Ongoing respect for Marek, taking the pounding he does when playing out of position at the 5.
Also, keeps his cool on lots of bad calls.
Love seeing Marek now driving to the hoop more, drawing fouls and scoring.
Just stop the 1-2 dumb fouls/game!

He is so gutsy and improves every year. I don’t know if you remember his freshman game at Cameron - and what an ugly game that was - but Marek was like a deer in the headlights. A Duke friend who was there texted me that “the white guy is afraid to shoot!” Tonight he texted me, “That guy‘s terrific. Smart, composed, and shoots lights out.” YES.

honestly i wonder how many points he could score if he had ultimate green light. He has clearly worked on his footwork and moves in the lane. I seriously think he could score 15-20 at will if he was a scoring option for this team. Pure hustle alone he scores 10 a game

honestly i wonder how many points he could score if he had ultimate green light. He has clearly worked on his footwork and moves in the lane. I seriously think he could score 15-20 at will if he was a scoring option for this team. Pure hustle alone he scores 10 a game
I think it depends on the matchup. Tonight was a favorable one for him, offensively. I think he struggled at times with Carey's physicality. We are a better team offensively when he plays more confidently.

3512666dolemite-1.gif

I assume fouls. If Marek played long stretches against Carey it wouldn’t have been good
Trying to get Q in there as well I think

Marek was great. Not sure why JB kept rotating he and Sidibe in the 2nd half.
Definitely fouls. The way the game played out is exactly how we would want it to play out foul wise. Guerrier fouled out first and Sidibe second with a little over a minute left.

Team rule should be he has to touch the ball within three passes on offense. Some times our scorers forget him.

just imagine if he was allowed to light up a smoke or two on the sidelines...

His potential would be limitless
He could go out at halftime but then he wouldn’t be let back in.

"And someone's sneakin' thru the lane now ...
Could that someone be Marek the Knife?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom