Marek | Syracusefan.com

Marek

721Comstock

2022 Iggy Awards: Leading Scorer/Game/Buddy 3s
I hope he’s chowing down a pizza and ripping thru a pack of unfiltered Camels right now, planning on how he’s gonna dominate the ACC next year. ;)

Didn’t want him to feel left out not having his own thread today. :p

What? You were thinking something else?

Marek needs to also work on that jumpshot. He can take any big forward off the bounce and be a point forward.

If he extends his jumper, the kid is going to be one of the best forwards in the league. The way he hits free throws now, and his midrange touch, says to me he can improve upon his 3P%. Just needs the green light from JB. The offense is going to flow through him a lot of the time, so let’s hope he’s up for it. His ability to get up the floor on a miss, is huge for getting easy buckets. Without Hughes, JB will rely on him a bunch. And his chemistry with Sid was fun to watch late in the year. The potential frontline of QG, MD, and Sid will eat up rebounds, and put backs. Does the D really wanna eliminate our shooters up top, and open up lanes for the bigs. Pick your poison.

If - huge if ,- he could ever play the 4 full time, cool the dumb fouls he's a match up nightmare.

I hope he’s chowing down a pizza and ripping thru a pack of unfiltered Camels right now, planning on how he’s gonna dominate the ACC next year. ;)

Didn’t want him to feel left out not having his own thread today. :p

What? You were thinking something else?
Was waiting to see "marek has entered his name into the wormhole"

If he extends his jumper, the kid is going to be one of the best forwards in the league. The way he hits free throws now, and his midrange touch, says to me he can improve upon his 3P%. Just needs the green light from JB. The offense is going to flow through him a lot of the time, so let’s hope he’s up for it. His ability to get up the floor on a miss, is huge for getting easy buckets. Without Hughes, JB will rely on him a bunch. And his chemistry with Sid was fun to watch late in the year. The potential frontline of QG, MD, and Sid will eat up rebounds, and put backs. Does the D really wanna eliminate our shooters up top, and open up lanes for the bigs. Pick your poison.
Nice to see his huge leaps in aggressiveness over the years. Kid really was getting after it towards the end of this season.

He can’t. Travel ban. ;)

He certainly can go to Europe. It's a question once in Europe if he can come back to the USA, not if we are still dealing with the COV-19 through the summer.

Huge ifs. Marek literally stopped shooting threes this year. And guerrier did as the year went. One of them has to be a threat. Starting two forwards who can’t shoot from deep doesn’t work in today’s game. It will also be much harder for Girard and Buddy to get good looks.

I also have zero confidence he will ever stay out of foul trouble. 3 years worth of data.

I hope he’s enjoying his college experience. Life is short he’s a good kid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom