Mark it down: Clemson beats Kansas Friday night | Syracusefan.com

Mark it down: Clemson beats Kansas Friday night

I’m not confident with that one but more power to you if it comes to that matchup. Love those Bruce Weber teams. They have some weapons both at F and G. If you beat them you really have to beat them playing hard and winning basketball.

I’m not confident with that one but more power to you if it comes to that matchup. Love those Bruce Weber teams. They have some weapons both at and G. If you beat them you really have to beat them playing hard and winning basketball.
Kansas, not KState. Clemson plays Kansas Friday in Omaha.

Clemson looks good but Auburn did not and had no size. KU and Clemson should be a good game. Clemson looks locked in obviously and I think Kansas is a bit better than earlier in the year.

Let's not kid ourselves

Auburn had no business getting to this round. Aided by nefarious actions and questionable officiating.

Clemson will crash down to average v Kansas

looking ahead, i'd rather take a second shot at ku than have clemson get a second shot at us

looking ahead, i'd rather take a second shot at ku than have clemson get a second shot at us

This. Plus had we just put our focus on Graham.. we could have beaten them earlier this year. Also Azuibuke is a shell of himself so they are nowhere near as tough inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom