Marquette as a 3 | Syracusefan.com

Marquette as a 3

Pitt an 8 and Marquette a 3?

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Marquette makes it through, we'll get a chance to avenge our loss to them in the Elite 8.

Can't wait for Curley to get T'd up for being out of the box.

The west is a s#it show. The only thing I think looking at that is they are hoping for Gonzaga vs New Mexico so someone shows up at the games.

The have the worst 1, the worst 2, and the worst 4...and New Mexico, who know how they'll show up in post season

It was a joke honestly, Marquette went 9-0 at home and 5-4 on the road in the Big East. They beat nobody except Wisconsin in the non-conference and can't believe they got a 3 over us. We went 11-7 +3-1= 14-8 they went 14-5. We played Georgetown, Louisville, Providence. Villanova x2 they played Georgetown, Pitt, Seton Hall, USF x2. They got 4 wins from 2 of the worst 3 teams. 14-8 vs. 14-5 when they factor in the Big East. We won @Louisville and they beat nobody good on the road except Pitt. They lost to Green Bay. If we got Marquette's draw we could make the Final Four. What a joke that game Fatboy Garner stole from us costed us a line.

Pitt an 8 and Marquette a 3?

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that at first glance it's surprising, but Marquette's RPI/SOS is 13/13 and Pitt's is 43/72.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom