Marquette down 9 to rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Marquette down 9 to rutgers

Marsh01

Living Legend
And they have no fts. Like i said. Scrub team that cant win unless they feast at the line like they did against us. Give me these clowns again please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are pretty mediocre......"solid", but mediocre

And they have no fts. Like i said. Scrub team that cant win unless they feast at the line like they did against us. Give me these clowns again please.

Did I ever tell you about my free throw strea...oh never mind

they are pretty mediocre......"solid", but mediocre
This would be huge for us as they are tied with us on the bracket matrix

don't you know you mustn't create threads like this while the game is still in question?!
now you've gone and jinxed it!

don't you know you mustn't create threads like this while the game is still in question?!
now you've gone and jinxed it!
Nah. Were good

Lead is 3 -- Rutgers will probably move it up to 8, then find a way to blow it.

LOL 10 second violation backcourt violation on Rutgers... and pressure was minimal. Player just taking his time.

gawd I'd love another shot at marquette in the BET :mad:

Butgers chokes it away. What a surprise.

We've pissed away some games this year but it seems like the girls piss them all away.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I guess I don't understand this theory. Assuming you are correct, wouldn't getting to the line often be an admirable quality? And if it's done consistently, doesn't it prove it's no fluke? And you can't exactly hold it against a team for making a (relatively) high percentage of foul shots they attempt.

Are you basing this on the relative % of points which come from the line? Absolute # of points from the line? What would be an example of a team that wins consistently while not going to the line, whether from a relative or absolute framework?

I guess I don't understand this theory. Assuming you are correct, wouldn't getting to the line often be an admirable quality? And if it's done consistently, doesn't it prove it's no fluke? And you can't exactly hold it against a team for making a (relatively) high percentage of foul shots they attempt.

Are you basing this on the relative % of points which come from the line? Absolute # of points from the line? What would be an example of a team that wins consistently while not going to the line, whether from a relative or absolute framework?
They benefit from the style they play. It wont fly in the ncaas and that is why they have t had a lot of success with buzz at the helm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom