Marquette loses | Syracusefan.com

Marquette loses

njcuse

Scout Team
SU now on top of BE alone. I was concerned about SU playing Mar., but after watching the game last night, not as much. I think SU can clog their inside game, which is their game. With Dirty back, I think SU is poised for a good run.

SU now on top of BE alone. I was concerned about SU playing Mar., but after watching the game last night, not as much. I think SU can clog their inside game, which is their game. With Dirty back, I think SU is poised for a good run.

They aren't nearly as tough without DJO or Crowder, and they really miss their outside shooting.

Just have to rebound that game. Cant give them second chance possessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The really struggled against Gtowns zone which is good but not as good as ours. Lots of TO's and bad jumpers. They will need to make shots against us, hit theboffensive glass and take care of the ball. Not to mention stopping us which posses some problems for them as well.

They are home though and always play us tough.

I had a post a couple weeks ago where I looked at Marquette's schedule - they had an easy run, recently but a string of tough games started with that G'town loss last night.

It doesn't matter whether they suck or not. They will be on FIRE when we visit there, mark it down. Buzz's shirt will be soaked before warmups are over. And I'm not sitting on them being a mediocre 3pt team (w/out DJO)... because, when we arrive, they're going to BECOME an amazing 3pt team -- if not the starters, some POS at the bottom of the roster (ala Kyle Kuric).

Also, Codougan, Blue and Mayo will be driving the ball at our bigs (and getting calls) ALL NIGHT. That has been the story of the last two times they beat us ... a huge disparity in trips to the line.

As far as size, they have Otule (6'11") and they may play him with Gardner (who weighs about 300 lbs) to crash the glass. So, I wouldn't underestimate their front line either. This will be a war.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom