Marrone on Sales | Syracusefan.com

Marrone on Sales

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
WAERSPORTS WAER SPORTS
Coach Marrone said WR Marcus Sales still needs to go through the judicial affairs process of the university..

WAERSPORTS WAER SPORTS

before a decision is made on if he can return to the team. Marrone said his team is just focused on Louisville right now.

twittah_normal.jpg

amplavin Alex Plavin

Marrone: I'm happy for Marcus but he needs to go through the university before I can comment further

citrus_logo_original_copy_normal.png

CitrusTVSports CitrusTV Sports
SU WR Marcus Sales is still not back with the team yet. FANS: What kind of impact do you think he would have if he came back?

So basically nothing we didn't know from earlier. I'm assuming this means we definitely won't see him on the field this year.

I'd be shocked to see him on the field this year. But there's nothing preventing him from practicing after he goes through the Board.

Would Marrone let him practice before the season is over if he's not going to play. Might sound silly but I could see Marrone thinking it would be a distraction and take reps away from players that will be playing. Of course he could always do practices that don't necessarily mean taking reps from the other receivers.

Would Marrone let him practice before the season is over if he's not going to play. Might sound silly but I could see Marrone thinking it would be a distraction and take reps away from players that will be playing. Of course he could always do practices that don't necessarily mean taking reps from the other receivers.

Collier practiced. I think the biggest thing would be just getting back into shape. S&C would be his practice, I would imagine.

I'd be shocked to see him on the field this year. But there's nothing preventing him from practicing after he goes through the Board.

Well, he still has two to play one, so maybe he will be back next season. I would like to see that.

He could play on the scout team. Might help the corners (read: Scott) better prepare for game day.

He could play on the scout team. Might help the corners (read: Scott) better prepare for game day.

True - good point. I wonder what the media attention would be and whether Marrone would think that that might be too much of a distraction.

running the scout team with effort would go along way to proving you have learned some lesson and are worth getting a 2nd chance..