Marrone Should Lead Them In... | Syracusefan.com

Marrone Should Lead Them In...

I would pay thousands and thousands of dollars to see HCDM do this.

tumblr_mb7y27U6m21r5g67po1_500.gif

It would be funny as hell. Would definitely be a different take on VT's entrance and much more funny!

Thatight be the funniest post I've ever read.

If there's going to be dancing and football in the same sentence...I'd prefer an SU version of this someday...as it relates to college football's largest game... :)

Gangnam style? I'd prefer toad style

Toad Style is immensely strong and immune to nearly any weapon. When its properly used its almost invincible.

Haha.. the board would be in meltdown mode before kickoff, no doubt. Doug needs to restore the attitude to this team somehow. Protect this house! To do so and eliminate the unnecessary personal foul penalties would be one of his greatest accomplishments.

Haha.. the board would be in meltdown mode before kickoff, no doubt. Doug needs to restore the attitude to this team somehow. Protect this house! To do so and eliminate the unnecessary personal foul penalties would be one of his greatest accomplishments.
Lol. I'm not sure gangnam is the avenue to restoring a tough attitude.

I don't disagree.. I should have separated the thoughts because I wasn't meaning for that to be construed that way.. Gangnam would in no way result in the attitude we'd be hoping for.. but that would be funny as hell to watch!

I've partied in Gangnam, I don't remember if it made me tough, but I do remember being really drunk

Here's hoping that Gangnam is a place and not a person....:cool:

Kudos to that one. It took me a second. I really wasn't expecting a better nugget than the original suggestion for Marrone to go Gangnam but there it was. Thanks.

I think we can all agree that this is the only way the team should take the field on Friday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom