marrone show at red robin | Syracusefan.com

marrone show at red robin

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
i was there tonight and coach marrone came over to my table and sat down for 5 minutes and just talked the state of the team, recruiting etc. It was awesome and he is a down to eath personable guy. The turnout from cuse fans is horrid and coach and this program deserves more. This town is full of bandwagon wastes of space and I know this board is the diehard football fan base so it doesnt apply to you, but it would be grea to get turnouts for stuff like this to show coach our support. huge game friday night.

two way street. Every time the program has a turn the cornor game, they lose. Every time. People get worn down by that. It's on the team to get the fans out. Not the other way around.

two way street. Every time the program has a turn the cornor game, they lose. Every time. People get worn down by that. It's on the team to get the fans out. Not the other way around.
while I agree with this, it's also true that even in good times attendance for events like this and attendance in general was always an issue.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom