Marrone sought out the Bills job | Syracusefan.com

Marrone sought out the Bills job

For those of you that put stock into the idea of someone wanting to be here, Marrone sought out the Bills and was said to be very interested in the job. One Bills source told me it was a different day for the franchise because a coach was choosing them.

You Isray mutha f......!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I have to believe that Mrs. Marrone wasn't consulted.

Maybe that's the holdup now on finalizing the contract.

ha, not sure that's the kind of self esteem an organization should have. woo-hoo! a five wants me to take her home! no reason to talk to any of the 7s in the bar!

ha, not sure that's the kind of self esteem an organization should have. woo-hoo! a five wants me to take her home! no reason to talk to any of the 7s in the bar!
Its all so fcked up

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Outstanding analogy

If I had scripted this, Marrone would have just pulled a Willy Loman of sorts.

Shafer or Hackett is groomed to be the next coach. Line of succession is established. Gross structures contract extension with big buyout. Marrone goes to Buffalo, and the buyout funds the new Doug Marrone IPF. Bills and SU announce a partnership, SU will host scrimmages in Buffalo during the summer, and Marrone embarks on his quest to establish the Bills as NEW YORK'S NFL TEAM.

;)

Shafer or Hackett is groomed to be the next coach. Line of succession is established. Gross structures contract extension with big buyout. Marrone goes to Buffalo, and the buyout funds the new Doug Marrone IPF. Bills and SU announce a partnership, SU will host scrimmages in Buffalo during the summer, and Marrone embarks on his quest to establish the Bills as NEW YORK'S NFL TEAM.

;)
Very Good. My first laugh of the day...

;)

11 dimensional chess - impressive grasshopper

DM wanted to leave. He just used facilities and funding as his excuse to leave. SU was always going to be a stepping stone for him.

I gotta be honest with you, if a 5 wants to take me home I'm taking the sure thing. I guess that's what makes me a great wingman.

When the lights are off, can you really tell the difference between a 5 and 7?

Anyone else see this tweet from Keith Bulluck earlier?

"@kbull53: I hope Cuse gets a coach that welcomes former players back. Even the ones who aren't millionaires who played in the NFL. #WeAllBuiltThat"

When the lights are off, can you really tell the difference between a 5 and 7?

Depends if the 2 point down grade is due to body hair.

Brandon - body hair that is evident in the dark is more than a 2 point down grade. I thought I had low standards.

:D

Brandon - body hair that is evident in the dark is more than a 2 point down grade. I thought I had low standards.

Well throw in a cleft palate and you have an 8.5 if she's that hairy.

Anyone else see this tweet from Keith Bulluck earlier?

"@kbull53: I hope Cuse gets a coach that welcomes former players back. Even the ones who aren't millionaires who played in the NFL. #WeAllBuiltThat"

Hmm, this isn't the first time that we have heard this recently (there was a multi-page thread with the Troy Nunes "incident"), but it's the first I recall coming from someone with a stature such as Bullock. Really strange if what has been said by these former players is actually true.

A favorite saying of my realignment friends though: where there's smoke, there's fire.

Funny story:

I was out on tour between 94-97 (Grateful Dead / Phish) and met this absolutely adorable hippie chick after a show one night. She's a cute petite blondie that is wearing this long flowing summer dress. Absolute cutie. Well after a few drinks, we eventually made the way back to my tent....and I'm feeling good. We didn't have a flashlight on in the tent, but who needs light...right?

Well, I immediately realize something aint right. She starts rubbing her legs on me and its like she's got wool leggings on. This girl has more fur on her lower body than a beaver. I mean, it wasn't stubble...it was like wooly man-hair. And yes, it was full blown wool down there too.

Gents, I tell you this. There is no more shocking/disgusting feeling in the world than having a hot girl rub her hairy legs on you.
still took it down though.

Your more of a man than I am, or less man. Not sure, have to think about that a little more.

Boy this thread when in a different direction quick. A lot better than reading about coaches we can't afford, coaches that would never consider us, coaches with zero college experience and coaches with zero NE ties.

Just a thread about us getting fcked.
Whether it's figurative or literal.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors