Marrone video that will make you smile | Syracusefan.com

Marrone video that will make you smile

Saw that yesterday - amazing video. It only goes to prove that 90% of the fans that whine and moan about Marrone's "emotions" have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, and yet, they make 'factual' statements about our coaches like they have first hand evidence.

Winning is a great elixer. I think we all felt the same way. That clip was good to see.

The idea that Marrone is in any way indifferent to his players must come from people who aren't listening. His "plan" centers around developing the whole person to be successful. Every coach says that, but I believe Doug backs it up.

Saw that yesterday - amazing video. It only goes to prove that 90% of the fans that whine and moan about Marrone's "emotions" have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, and yet, they make 'factual' statements about our coaches like they have first hand evidence.
That's about a short sighted comment as you could get. Nobody and I mean has been critical whatsoever about his emotions when it comes to feelings about his team, his school or whatever else is important to him. And I mean no one. To suggest, as you do, that people thought he's not emotionally invested in the success of the players that compromise his team , well that's frankly insulting to every rational poster on this board, which is the great majority.

Any thread by any of us about "emotion" was with respect to sideline demeanor, with hopes that he showed it during the games which has a tremendous upside to the teams performance, the results on the field and in working the refs. And guess what we were right as evidenced by his more animated sideline coaching as of late and by his players statements about the "new Marrone" they saw and how helpful it was and by some of Marrones comments himself.

If you're going to make comments about such topics at least please be accurate. Rant over.

That's about a short sighted comment as you could get. Nobody and I mean has been critical whatsoever about his emotions when it comes to feelings about his team, his school or whatever else is important to him. And I mean no one. To suggest, as you do, that people thought he's not emotionally invested in the success of the players that compromise his team , well that's frankly insulting to every rational poster on this board, which is the great majority.

Any thread by any of us about "emotion" was with respect to sideline demeanor, with hopes that he showed it during the games which has a tremendous upside to the teams performance, the results on the field and in working the refs. And guess what we were right as evidenced by his more animated sideline coaching as of late and by his players statements about the "new Marrone" they saw and how helpful it was and by some of Marrones comments himself.

If you're going to make comments about such topics at least please be accurate. Rant over.
CR, I think he was talking about the people who WERE criticizing HCDM for his lack of emotion. He is saying that most of the people who were criticizing the coach had no idea what they were talking about. At least, that's how I read it. Read it again and see if you agree.

Read my post/orange79's post again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom