Marrone vs Macpherson. | Syracusefan.com

Marrone vs Macpherson.

Doug is much younger, better looking and probably can last longer in bed than coach Mac.

Mac is a feisty old man. He'd bludgeon him with a bologna log.

Mac made me want to root for the Pats. AHDM makes me want to dust off my Dolphins memorabilia from my childhood.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sad thing is Mac will probably be on the air at some point next year talking about how great of a job Doug is doing with the team.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is this a showdown for who makes for a better drunk uncle at family gatherings?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Love Mac. Don't give a **** about Doug. ****, coach Mac is his IDOL, (well, come to think of it, I'm not sure we can believe anything out of the guys mouth) and Doug didn't even talk to him about the move.

Grow up.

Make Mackie player/head coach. Oh wait you were talking about Dick? My bad.

Mac left after four straight winning seasons and 7 in 8 years. He ahdned Pasqualoni a program that was a proven winner and Paul had 11 straight winning seasons at the beginning of his career. That's how you do it.

Marrone, after the Cincinnati game, was 21-25 and had lost 10 of his last 14 games. He had a good month, won a bowl game and bugged out.

I expected Doug to head back to the NFL at some point but I thought it would be 2-3 years from now after he's had a run of winning season and at least made a run at the ACC title. I'm shocked and disheartened he's doing it now. He didn't finsih the job of rebuilding the program.

In all seriousness Doug has a better chance for success than Mac did. The early 90's Patriots were the worst franchise in the NFL by far. Mac walked into an absolute dumpster fire. The Bills are stuck on a decade long mediocre treadmill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom