Marrone's record coming off a bye week | Syracusefan.com

Marrone's record coming off a bye week

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Last year on a Friday night at the Carrier Dome, the team had arguably it's best game of the year when it smoked West Virginia 49-23 coming off a bye week.

Two years ago, the team went down to Tampa and beat South Florida 13-9 in a game where they held BJ Daniels and USF to only 219 yards.

Sounds like a nice trend to me.

Unfortunately, 2 data points do not constitute a trend, but I hope you're right.

As long as the trend only applies to this game, and not the next one. We followed up each of those games with our worst performance of each respective season.

true chip. almost like they used everything in the tank then the next week forgot they were supposed to play again

hopefully that doesnt mean that it takes Doug 2 weeks to be truly prepared to play a game.

As long as the trend only applies to this game, and not the next one. We followed up each of those games with our worst performance of each respective season.
I knew that Chip but I was trying to live in the moment.

Last year on a Friday night at the Carrier Dome, the team had arguably it's best game of the year when it smoked West Virginia 49-23 coming off a bye week.

Two years ago, the team went down to Tampa and beat South Florida 13-9 in a game where they held BJ Daniels and USF to only 219 yards.

Sounds like a nice trend to me.
Don't forget 3 years ago where we beat Akron after the bye week. So, DM is 3-0 after byes.

Forgot where I read/heard it, but HCDM has a good record after long weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom