Marrone's uptight demeanor all week... | Syracusefan.com

Marrone's uptight demeanor all week...

orangecuse

Hall of Fame
Contributed to this debacle of a game. As always, it starts at the top...and the team's poor execution/result on the field today was completely transparent as its leader...

What reason did Marrone have to be uptight all week?

His 5-7 best defensive players were banged up, and Marrone didn't know if they'd be able to practice or even play today.

Nothing to worry about, right?

His 5-7 best defensive players were banged up, and Marrone didn't know if they'd be able to practice or even play today.

And we lost in large part to it... so if he thought he had something to worry about before, well, we just blew the 2nd most winnable game of the rest of the season.

I think we saw today why he was uptight all week. I doubt that the offense had a stellar week of practice only to come out with THAT.

Oh well, that's football...injuries are a part of the game...all teams have to deal with it. And, defense wasn't really the issue today now was it...

And we lost in large part to it... so if he thought he had something to worry about before, well, we just blew the 2nd most winnable game of the rest of the season.

So, Marrone's bad mood was responsible for 2 TO's in the red zone and a botched FG attempt.

The only thing that was different this week than last week was Gulley. Everything else as exactly the same. No Jones, no Shamarko, no Fisher and 2 DB's with wrapped hands.

So, Marrone's bad mood was responsible for 2 TO's in the red zone and a botched FG attempt.

If you are asking if we lost because he was in a bad mood, then I say no. But if you are asking me if his mannerisms helped result in a lack of confidence, the team playing tight, and had an effect on the horrendous playcalling... then yes I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom