Marsh "the guy" | Syracusefan.com

Marsh "the guy"

Oh i saw it. I know i have made it now in life. The fact that someone brought it up just shows how they have the little brother syndrome. Wait until tomorrow.

all day and night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marsh...You're my hero!! I hope I can make you proud!!

Marsh...You're my hero!! I hope I can make you proud!!

They are too funny over there. Its ok for guys like upstater and the other hitler youths on that board to constantly crack jokes about bernie and fab yet i just say 5 letters and i am the #1 enemy.

Too many scars from the douchebag fans that we had to put up with in the garden for the BET all these years. My hatred runs deep

They're funny over there...

I give their one guy some props for saying that with their current problem and the fact that I think he said we have won 6 of the last 7, and for saying its probably not the right time to "pump our chest."

They are too funny over there. Its ok for guys like upstater and the other hitler youths on that board to constantly crack jokes about bernie and fab yet i just say 5 letters and i am the #1 enemy.

Too many scars from the douchebag fans that we had to put up with in the garden for the BET all these years. My hatred runs deep

Same here. With all due respect to what CTO said the other night, I can't stand that fanbase. It is going to be great watching them dip to umass levels.

I don't think you have many friends over on the Boneyard. Lol

Aside from that, they don't have many fans. Over their trying to read their take on the game and it's a ghost town. Much like their arenas. I love that they're commenting on our "obsession": yes, we are talking about UConn the week we have a game against them. Our last game against them ever as far as we know right now.

Once you finish your apprenticeship I'm sure you will be just as good. I have faith in you.
images

It's funny. You guys hate UConn fans and their "little brother syndrome" just like I, as a football-first guy, hate Rutgers fans and their "little brother Jersey Trash syndrome".

As Syracuse fans, we are surrounded by loads of jackass fan bases.

It's funny. You guys hate UConn fans and their "little brother syndrome" just like I, as a football-first guy, hate Rutgers fans and their "little brother Jersey Trash syndrome".

Well, in fairness, we're a jackass fan base to other schools.

That said, .

Don't forget the Ms

Not comparable, IMO.
At least UConn has EARNED their rival status by being the dominant BE program of the last 20 years.
Begrudgingly, you give them props for their NC's and other accomplishments...because you HAVE to.
Rutgers has done NOTHING- not 1 BE title, BCS Bowl, zero, nada, zilch.
So why SU fans give a crap about Rutgers is still a mystery to me, and more a reflection of OUR down-turn then their success.
They haven't earned that status, so why give it to them?
JMHO :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom