Marsh! | Syracusefan.com

Marsh!

I'm over six hours into college hoops on ESPN2 with no volume on now. Looking forward to the Stephen F Austin N. Iowa game at day break!
I woke up around 230 and have been watching. Enjoyed seeing BYU lose. Rooting for Hawaii because, well, it's paradise.

I am rooting for Hawaii too, but it is getting too close. My favorite part about these games is getting to watch players drive hard to the hoop.

Rooting for the fighting Bennetts to come back over the marauding Mr. Jennings.

Deuce Bello was a 4 star prospect at one time I think.I think it was him who had a couple Dion Waiters like dunks in the first half.

I did enjoy having some live basketball to watch during my workout this morning rather than sitcom repeats. My main observation is while there may be enough basketball to fill 24 straight hours, there aren't necessarily enough good play by play announcer and analysts to fill 24 straight hours! But not going to complain about live ball no matter when I turn on the tv.

Steven Austin reminds me of that Pitt style of basketball already. First play of the game the offensive lineman just barreled through then the big kid got blocked and pushed the other center down from behind.

Bryce Drew v Dan Hurley next to wrap it up.