Marvin Harrison was shot at this morning | Syracusefan.com

Marvin Harrison was shot at this morning

I think we all know but rather not say.

I mean if the newspaper story is correct its just a case of bad luck ...this time. And Harrison did nothing wrong. But since this is Harrison's 3rd "gun incident" since 2009...tough to give him the benefit of the doubt in all honesty.

This incident and the car wash incident are suspicious. Him going the wrong way down a one-way street seems like an honest mistake, and he ceded his gun with no hassle.

He should probably sell his properties and get out of Philadelphia.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/263154971.html

Around 3:30 am this morning Marvin and another guy were shot at. Appears to be a case of Marvin in the wrong place at the wrong time and just bad luck...but this type of trouble keeps finding him so who the hell knows.

this is not a case of "wrong place at the wrong time". Nothing good happens after midnight. Why would a 41 year old man be driving around at 3:30 am. Sorry but I can't give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.

You don't mess with Marvin's Mafia. If you're gonna shoot at him, ya better make it count...or your trunk's gonna get waxed.

Sorry, dark humor. ;)
I like it.

You don't mess with Marvin's Mafia. If you're gonna shoot at him, ya better make it count...or your trunk's gonna get waxed.

Sorry, dark humor. ;)
Better to be shot at and missed, than shat at and hit

Ya, I'm sure these two guys won't be around for much longer. Sounds like Harrison runs those streets and people love him around there. It's the very reason he didn't get busted the first two times, everyone around there did everything to protect him. From past articles it really does sound like he is Omar like in those parts.

Ya, I'm sure these two guys won't be around for much longer. Sounds like Harrison runs those streets and people love him around there. It's the very reason he didn't get busted the first two times, everyone around there did everything to protect him. From past articles it really does sound like he is Omar like in those parts.

Omar commin'

When I read the first post, all I could think was that I hope HBO creates a series about this. I doubt they could equal The Wire but you don't know until you try.