Maryland "Black Ops" Unis | Syracusefan.com

Maryland "Black Ops" Unis

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
proxy.jpg

I think they should stick with the clown uniforms they wore in their first game last year against Miami - would perfectly represent their program under Edsall.

Those are ing awesome, too bad we never get anything cool like that.

I think they should stick with the clown uniforms they wore in their first game last year against Miami - would perfectly represent their program under Edsall.

Yeah, we already had our shot at clown uniforms under Groober. Remember these all-Orange monstrosities? Sheesh! Hope they burned them!
syracuse_display_image.jpg
syracuse_display_image.jpg

I would love to see a one-off Ernie Davis-era set.

Orange matte helmet, numbers on the side. Navy numbers on white, names on the back? Real no-frills, not the '05 everything in a blender crap.

ONLY outdoors on the road or neutral site against a classic set like ND or PSU, don't touch our classic Dome look for home games.

The red and yellow color scheme always makes me think they should be taking my order at a drive thru.

mcdonalds-logo.jpg

The red and yellow color scheme always makes me think they should be taking my order at a drive thru.

mcdonalds-logo.jpg

And one day they will be. (I kid. Actually think Maryland is a good school that made the mistake of forgetting the adage "be careful what you wish for .....")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally thought the Rutgers all-black unis with the black matte helmet was one of the best out there, but I don't think they've worn them yet this season.

SU's base uniform is perfect. That changes on the margins (shoes, gloves) have been great, no need to get into all this new uniform stuff.
kids like it though,but i agree with you

What the **** was SU thinking? So glad we're past that chapter.

All copies of this and any other photos, quotes, interviews, etc from this era should be dragged to the top of the hill behind Manley and burned.

SU's base uniform is perfect. That changes on the margins (shoes, gloves) have been great, no need to get into all this new uniform stuff.

Agree. Can hardly tell who's who anymore. I hate it.

mcdonalds-logo.jpg

Whoever they are down to at QB right now, probably was doing that. Before being asked to join the team and play QB.

We've had a lot of injury bad luck in recent memory, but nothing that compares to that mess.

What the **** was SU thinking? So glad we're past that chapter.

Ugh! Reminds of the BS stunts Miami used to pull! Hate swagger when there's nothing to back it up with...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom