Maryland vs UNC | Syracusefan.com

Maryland vs UNC

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Probably the best game of the night.

I don't know if a #2 seed has ever been an 8 point underdog. But Maryland really has not played anywhere like a #2 -- they are KP #20.

I tell you what, the Carolina crowd is riled up! Fun to watch. And MD is down 19 to 30.

Down to 4 pts early 2nd half. Ought to be a great half.

great game, both teams are really good. holy crap, we are definitely a step or two below these teams right now.

Probably the best game of the night.

I don't know if a #2 seed has ever been an 8 point underdog. But Maryland really has not played anywhere like a #2 -- they are KP #20.
Looks like an elite 8 or FF type game to me based on this yrs talent. Ie Both these teams look better than uk to me right now but we shall see come march...Cant wait to see us vs unc- Go Cuse!

How the heck did sulamon not have to sit out a yr? Seems a little ridiculous

Both teams making every single shot. Trimble is legit. He and Paige are trading threes like they're lay ups.

Neither play defense well. We could definitely hang in with both teams with our defense alone.
I don't know about that, I think either team would wear us out with the inside-outside ability to score. I hope I am wrong.

Thats why homecourt is such a huge advantage quite often, that horrendous charge call right there...all imo

I don't know about that, I think either team would wear us out with the inside-outside ability to score. I hope I am wrong.
Carolina isnt a good shooting team aside from Brit and maybe Pinson. They are just having a good night, along with some bad defense from Maryland.

What a fun game to watch. Two good offenses and not so good defenses. I think this is great for us. We can shoot if given shots and can score but we are going to get killed on the glass and if some team like a Michigan State type locks us down and mauls us inside we are in trouble. Playing a good team that scores I think we can hang with. Also watched the UVA game and they are not very good.

In addition to being dismissed, he graduated from Duke with 1 year of eligibility left.

Seems like if you are dismissed from the program or your scholarship is Calhouned you should be entitled to go somewhere else and play immediately.

Seems like if you are dismissed from the program or your scholarship is Calhouned you should be entitled to go somewhere else and play immediately.
"Back in the day" when I played MLax, I was talking in the locker room with one of the other players and I said that I thought it was a shame they didn't have trades in college sports. He got a horrified look on his face and asked me why. I told him,"If they did I would go into the coach and give him a 'Play me or trade me' ultimatum. He would tell me 'I'm sorry, but we can't play you, so where do you want to be traded?' I would just reply 'Harvard.' If they just gave you 2 broken sticks in exchange, you'd still be coming out ahead on the deal."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom