Maryland Week Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Maryland
Saturday, February 17, 2024 | 6:00 p.m.

TV: ESPNU
Radio: TK99 (99.5 FM) / WAER (88.3 FM) ESPN Syracuse (97.7 FM)

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

The trio spend most of the pod talking about the Maryland-Cuse matchup. Cotter and Carc will be in Syracuse for the game, some of their previous broadcastings have been remote. I think it was Quint who made the point that Cuse's d-middies will be tested. Carc says all of the pressure is on Syracuse to win this game, which I kind of agree with given all the hype this team has received.

Another thing they discuss, the hard to measure benefit that SU has gotten early this season by playing games at different times of day. They are all in agreement that it helps Syracuse in various ways by being the only game on when they play. I think playing Wednesday at noon is a bit much, but appreciate their point. They say it helps with exposure and recruiting. Joe Spallina the elder made the same point in a tweet earlier this week. They weren't sure if it on purpose from the coaching staff.

Anyways, good listen.

The trio spend most of the pod talking about the Maryland-Cuse matchup. Cotter and Carc will be in Syracuse for the game, some of their previous broadcastings have been remote. I think it was Quint who made the point that Cuse's d-middies will be tested. Carc says all of the pressure is on Syracuse to win this game, which I kind of agree with given all the hype this team has received.

Another thing they discuss, the hard to measure benefit that SU has gotten early this season by playing games at different times of day. They are all in agreement that it helps Syracuse in various ways by being the only game on when they play. I think playing Wednesday at noon is a bit much, but appreciate their point. They say it helps with exposure and recruiting. Joe Spallina the elder made the same point in a tweet earlier this week. They weren't sure if it on purpose from the coaching staff.

Anyways, good listen.

Thanks for sharing. For Christ sake can someone tell Carc it’s Johnny Mullen. Not Johnny Mullens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom