Matchups Set for Fifteenth Annual Big Ten/ACC Challenge on Dec. 3-4 | Syracusefan.com

Matchups Set for Fifteenth Annual Big Ten/ACC Challenge on Dec. 3-4

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Pure and simple Duke is being unjustly enriched and North Carolina is getting screwed.

Nice respect for SU right out of the gate. We get clearly the 3rd best opponent in our first year in.

If we were in this conference for 100 years, we could hardly expect to get better than the 3rd best opponent, so to get it right off the bat is pretty good.

All in all, not a bad deal.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...eenth-annual-big-tenacc-challenge-on-dec-3-4/

Date Game
Tue, Dec 3
Indiana at Syracuse
Michigan at Duke
Notre Dame at Iowa
Florida State at Minnesota
Penn State at Pittsburgh
Illinois at Georgia Tech
Wed, Dec 4
North Carolina at Michigan State
Maryland at Ohio State
Miami at Nebraska
Wisconsin at Virginia
Boston College at Purdue
Northwestern at NC State
Miami and FSU must be delighted to be sentenced to visit Nebraska and Minnesota, respectively, in December. An early Merry Christmas to both!

Here is how I would rank the teams for next year.
ACC
1. Duke
2. Syracuse
3. North Carolina (SU and UNC flip if Wiggins goes to UNC)
4. Virginia (Florida State gets Wiggins put them here)
5. Pittsburgh
6. Notre Dame
7. NC State
8. Florida State
9. Maryland
10. Wake Forest
11. Miami
12. Boston College
13. Virginia Tech
14. Georgia Tech
15. Clemson

B1G
1. Michigan State
2. Michigan
3. Ohio State
4. Iowa
5. Indiana
6. Wisconsin
7. Illinois
8. Purdue
9. Northwestern
10. Minnesota
11. Penn State
12. Nebraska

Thus, I don't know how they did with matchups. There don't seem to be many tossup games between good teams beyond Virginia-Wisconsin and Notre Dame-Iowa. Note: I mean that SU, Duke, Michigan State will be favored to win their matchups even between good teams.

I may need to move back to Camillus during hoops season. Goodlawd.

Also, will the dance round man dance fratboys go to this game?

Pure and simple Duke is being unjustly enriched and North Carolina is getting screwed.

We better get used to it...the ACC basketball world revolves around dook!!

Duck Fuke!!

Nice respect for SU right out of the gate. We get clearly the 3rd best opponent in our first year in.

If we were in this conference for 100 years, we could hardly expect to get better than the 3rd best opponent, so to get it right off the bat is pretty good.

All in all, not a bad deal.
Actually Ohio State is predicted to be the 3rd best team in the B1G. IU loses 4 starters from last season's team. But I'm not complaining. The ACC has given SU a fantastic schedule.

Wow next year's home schedule is simply amazing.
You're right about that. We'll always get the fans there that go to watch Syracuse play. (most of the people on this board basically) But we should get quite a jump in the number of fans who go to see Syracuse as long as we are playing good teams.