Matt Moyer | Syracusefan.com

Matt Moyer

50YRsofCuse

Syracuse Fan in Florida and in SC
I know that Matt Moyer has been redshirted for this year.

Is he practicing with the team (i.e., running with the second team)? If he is, how is he doing? Is he developing/refining his skills? Has any of the insiders seen him at practice?

He needed to work on his offensive skills outside of driving and dunking. His outside shot needed some refinement.

Really am looking forward to him improving for next year. I really liked his energy and his positive approach.

He's got the type of attitude the rest of this team is missing.
The thing that shocked me most yesterday is that bowman (sp?) was the best player on the court. Easily imo. He just got the ball and attacked with no hesitation...and yet there was no one on SU who could do same. A freshman from BC being better than anything SU had? Strange times but i have to assume this happens eventually to every program...

The thing that shocked me most yesterday is that bowman (sp?) was the best player on the court. Easily imo. He just got the ball and attacked with no hesitation...and yet there was no one on SU who could do same. A freshman from BC being better than anything SU had? Strange times but i have to assume this happens eventually to every program...

Bowman, that Robinson guy, and that frosh for StJ all were better than our guys, imo.

How did BC get that kid out of North Carolina? It shows you how many good players are out there and they don't have to be top 75 kids. We just got blown out by BC and St. John's with average recruiting classes.

Our backcourt is just atrocious. You would think Bowman was a higher rated recruit than Battle. Any team with just average guards is going to kill us.

He's got the type of attitude the rest of this team is missing.

With a good PG, I think Moyer can be an all-conference level player.

And, I agree, his attitude is what we need more of.

Our backcourt is just atrocious. You would think Bowman was a higher rated recruit than Battle. Any team with just average guards is going to kill us.
The scariest thing is i think bowman is a forward. Yet he can dribble drive and finish better than any of our guards or point guards....if that is true the implications of that are just not good at all...

Edit and prob shoot better than any of our guards too

How did BC get that kid out of North Carolina? It shows you how many good players are out there and they don't have to be top 75 kids. We just got blown out by BC and St. John's with average recruiting classes.
He almost didn't. He was with signed to play football with UNC and switched to basketball late according to yesterday's announcers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom