Matt Tomaszewski Sighting! | Syracusefan.com

Matt Tomaszewski Sighting!

Wow that article is a bit misleading. It described Tomaszewski as being on the" syracuse roster just last year." As if he were a scholarship player.

ofcourse scalabrine would destroy a walk on. Brian is an NBA journeymen

Nice challenge...but silly.
There's a reason Scalabrine was a second round pick...averaging about 16 & 6 @ USC.
The guy was All Pac-10.
Matt Tomaszewski was All-Pine.

For those who have never been in one of Scals landing spots it is pretty comical how his talent can be discounted by the fans. He kind of plays up the role of the red headed white guy in the NBA, and people seem to think he is there as a gimmick. this was actually a pretty well concieved radio bit. Some people just don't get how talented you have to be to make the league, no matter play 11 years.

interesting that they had a 10 second play clock.

also... i played d-nich 1 on 1 when we were both sr's. i was about to make the score 4-2 after i pulled a paul harris move on him. i went between my legs to the left and immediately back to my right. d-nich went for the steal to the left and i had an easy coast for a layup. all i heard was "oh " and i went up for the layup. he blocked my layup so hard it hit the wall about 15 feet away.

d-nich beat me 11-1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom