Maui - Nov 2023 | Syracusefan.com

Maui - Nov 2023

corpjet

Board Prophet
Who is all in for Maui this year?

Will you be staying at the team hotel or making other plans. For those that have went in years prior what else did you do for the week?

Our family of 3 is looking at doing some scuba diving and fishing while there and depending on the Bengals NFL schedule making it a 7-9 day trip if my wallet can afford it.

Planning on it. Hoping to stay with my Hilton Grand Vacation membership but can’t book until May. And hoping there will be a tickets only option for the games.

Worst comes to worst I will probably book the team hotel but we will be looking at at least a week so that will be a stretch!

Who is all in for Maui this year?

Will you be staying at the team hotel or making other plans. For those that have went in years prior what else did you do for the week?

Our family of 3 is looking at doing some scuba diving and fishing while there and depending on the Bengals NFL schedule making it a 7-9 day trip if my wallet can afford it.
Hawaii costs in just about every area is at an all time high so be prepared

We’re planning on going- not sure where we’re staying yet. We typically do team hotel, but may be making other arrangements with friends. Haven’t gotten too far in planning yet- thinking a week- will let you know what else we have planned.

CuseTroop - you doing your honeymoon at the same time?

heh, no honeymoon for this guy.

Sadly, we've gone from 100% Maui, to probably 50/50. A couple family obligations have popped up, that might have us elsewhere during this time period.

Planning on it. Hoping to stay with my Hilton Grand Vacation membership but can’t book until May. And hoping there will be a tickets only option for the games.

Worst comes to worst I will probably book the team hotel but we will be looking at at least a week so that will be a stretch!

How confident are we that there will be a "Tickets only" option?

heh, no honeymoon for this guy.

Sadly, we've gone from 100% Maui, to probably 50/50. A couple family obligations have popped up, that might have us elsewhere during this time period.
cuse.png

We're talking about 4-5 days on Maui, then 4-5 days on Oahu to keep the costs down a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom