Maurice Hurst Jr. signs with Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Maurice Hurst Jr. signs with Michigan

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
This kid is a beast. 6'2" 305 pounds. Projecting to be a nose tackle. His dad played defensive back for the Patriots. 5'10" 185 pounds. Not sure how his kid got so big. I played golf with his father a couple times along with Johnny Rembert who played linebacker for the Patriots out of Clemson. Hurst was a pretty good golfer who took the game very seriously, not so for Rembert.

http://gbmwolverine.com/2012/06/04/...ve-line-2013-wolverine-verbal-commit-profile/

Not to be a dick, but...who cares????
I wouldn't expect you to care about who I have played golf with but thought that maybe someone would care about a top player from the Northeast signing with Michigan. However, maybe someday when you get out of college you will have some of the same opportunities to network with professional athletes in a social setting.

I'm out of college... Have been with plenty of pro athletes in my profession. And still, I ask that general question.

This is a Syracuse football forum. More specifically a Syracuse football recruiting forum. Forgive me for the lack of tact, but I don't find the relevancy of your post.

This belongs in the OT board. And again, no offense.

I'm out of college... Have been with plenty of pro athletes in my profession. And still, I ask that general question.

This is a Syracuse football forum. More specifically a Syracuse football recruiting forum. Forgive me for the lack of tact, but I don't find the relevancy of your post.

This belongs in the OT board. And again, no offense.
Sure it have nothing to do with Syracuse recruiting except for the fact that a big talent from Mass is leapfrogging over us to go to Michigan. And the kids father played for Coach Mac with the Patriots. That might be of interest to some people. Not sure how old you are but lots of Coach Mac fans had a rooting interest in the Pats for those couple seasons.

SU has some experience in being leapfrogged by talent for Michigan. See Mike Hart.

Michigan currently has the #1 class and 20 verbal commitments.

Sure it have nothing to do with Syracuse recruiting except for the fact that a big talent from Mass is leapfrogging over us to go to Michigan. And the kids father played for Coach Mac with the Patriots. That might be of interest to some people. Not sure how old you are but lots of Coach Mac fans had a rooting interest in the Pats for those couple seasons.

Not gonna lie, I was also wondering what the heck this kid had to do with SU. Probably should have mentioned the Mac thing in your initial post.