Class of 2022 - Max Majerle (Brewster Academy) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 Max Majerle (Brewster Academy)

Right now only three mid D-1 offers including one from his dad. He could be an interesting one to follow if he blows up at Brewster. His dad was an incredible pro.

His old man is at Grand Canyon right? Definitely a program that is aiming to become a player so would think this one is set in stone even if he does blow up.

His old man is at Grand Canyon right? Definitely a program that is aiming to become a player so would think this one is set in stone even if he does blow up.
They made their March Madness debut this year as a 15 seed losing to Iowa by 12. Conventional wisdom says he plays for dad but he might not want to stay home. Thus going x-country to play at Brewster. You never know but I'm think another good season by GCU then dad gets some looks at some bigger schools.

They made their March Madness debut this year as a 15 seed losing to Iowa by 12. Conventional wisdom says he plays for dad but he might not want to stay home. Thus going x-country to play at Brewster. You never know but I'm think another good season by GCU then dad gets some looks at some bigger schools.

Majerle was fired by GCU in 2020 and replaced with Bryce Drew - he brought them into their D1 era but never made an NCAAT, I don’t think.

Majerle was fired by GCU in 2020 and replaced with Bryce Drew - he brought them into their D1 era but never made an NCAAT, I don’t think.
Was such a bizarre firing and he is suing them. I still think this kid winds up out west. He can jump out of the gym and has 30 foot range just like his dad.

Wonder why he didn’t have much interest senior year.

He blew out his knee early on his soph year I think.

that would be 2 years prior to his senior year. And his knee looks fine in his highlights.

that would be 2 years prior to his senior year. And his knee looks fine in his highlights.
Put him behind the curve and many thought he’d play for his dad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom