mccullough,lawrence,whitehead talk package deal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

mccullough,lawrence,whitehead talk package deal

Lawrence & McCullough are real possibilities. Whitehead is the only one that I would be concerned about, due to the fact that high profile Lincoln recruitments tend to be circuses.

When I was listening to the interview Orangeyes post today...I was thinking this kids is full of....

Lawrence & McCullough are real possibilities. Whitehead is the only one that I would be concerned about, due to the fact that high profile Lincoln recruitments tend to be circuses.
I dpubt he's going to Kentucky.if the get Harrison squared. Sounds like they want to knifw fight each.other

Agreed... being academically ineligible at your high school isn't going to translate well...

Its probably just the same article as this thread is about... but still good to see from different locations. Hope its true.

Nothing different, really, just reports what Adam Zagoria said (but actually attributed it to him!).

McCullough and Whitehead are planning to visit later this month, but I think that's already common knowledge.

Nothing different, really, just reports what Adam Zagoria said (but actually attributed it to him!).

McCullough and Whitehead are planning to visit later this month, but I think that's already common knowledge.
attributes him but charges people to read it on their site. gotta love it!