McCullough's missed dunk | Syracusefan.com

McCullough's missed dunk

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
in the 1st half turned out to be huge. Whenever a guy misses a bunny, it usually comes back to bite you in the end. How does a 6' 10 guy miss a dunk? Forget the dunks from now on and just put the ball in the basket.

Awesome. He's been criticized for not dunking it enough and being content to lay it in. Now you're saying he shouldn't dunk and should lay it in.

Awesome. He's been criticized for not dunking it enough and being content to lay it in. Now you're saying he shouldn't dunk and should lay it in.
Just get the bucket. He tried for a huge slam and hit the rim. He actually doesn't seem to be good at dunking. I'm just saying put the ball in and get the 2 points, never mind the show time stuff.

Both the missed layups and the missed dunk are the result of not doing the right thing before the shot. Jogging down the floor didn't put him in position to jump well, so he shorted the dunk, just like not having great footwork on the block prevents him from taking off explosively on layup attempts.

Just get the bucket. He tried for a huge slam and hit the rim. He actually doesn't seem to be good at dunking. I'm just saying put the ball in and get the 2 points, never mind the show time stuff.
YOU ARE 6 FOOT 10!! DUNK THE DAMN THING!!!!

in the 1st half turned out to be huge. Whenever a guy misses a bunny, it usually comes back to bite you in the end. How does a 6' 10 guy miss a dunk? Forget the dunks from now on and just put the ball in the basket.

Yeah, I thought about this the most on my run this morning. THe missed dunk and the incredible fade away Nova hit as clock was running down in the 1st half were both HUGE.

Mccullough obviosuly was huge on the boards and defensively yesterday (see the 2nd half as he sat) but he was a ghost on the offensive side.

If him playing so well in NYC skyrocketed him up to a top 10 pick on chad fords big board, his last 2 games have to move him out of the 1st round. And you can not play the potential card in this argument. He was 6'10", athletic, smooth, with a nice jumper in October too.

It's called being able to finish and unfortunately for us he is not good at it DUNKS and all

Well truthfully ochefu missed 2 slams as well, so in that regard we came out ahead 2 points.

It's pretty simple... If McCoullough goes pro he's going to be in the NBDL next year. He has no game besides hitting an occasional ft line J right now because he is to weak. He is getting dominated by college players right now... Real grown men will eat him alive. I think he is a borderline first round pick right now. If he comes back to Syracuse next year a stronger player he will be a first team aa on a team that will be #1 ranked for an extended run and be a #1 seed. He will also get all the press that goes with being the best player on a top 5 team which will guarantee him being a top 5 pick.

Hopefully his advisors do him right and Chad Ford just .

Where do you see a #1 ranked team? We still have all of the same perimeters players returning and we won't have Christmas. Freshmen bigs usually have a lot to learn (aka CM). Next years team will be anywhere between 15 and unranked. Our freshmen next year are good, but they aren't players who are going to carry a team or be lottery picks. Richardson is pretty good, but how many freshmen shooters come in and make shots right away?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom