McGary (spelling?) on michigan | Syracusefan.com

McGary (spelling?) on michigan

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Who else recruited this kid? He's a good player and young. Very nice touch and motor for a big man.

He was one of the highest rated prospects in the country.

He was the number 10 center in the class...had offers from Duke, Florida, UK, Maryland, and UNC...Big time recruit...I think he broke a back board in high school cause of of nasty dunk...

yea, everyone recruited him. I believe we did for a minute or two as well.

He was the number 10 center in the class...had offers from Duke, Florida, UK, Maryland, and UNC...Big time recruit...I think he broke a back board in high school cause of of nasty dunk...
that was at the boost mobile elite 24

He would have been a Dookie, I think, if they hadn't been caught talking to him during a dead period. After that incident, at a summer camp, I think, Duke seemed to back off. Probably would have looked real bad for them if he had selected Duke after that.

O Boy this game is turning into a barn burner...tied up at 57 with about 30 seconds left Michigan ball...

Huge shot by Hardaway, but why didn't Wisc use some of their " extra" fouls?

interesting end of game with each team having multiple fouls to give & Wisconsin completely screwing it - and just as I am ready to hit enter, Wisc hits halfcourt shot to tie

I wish SU had recruited him. He has very nice skills for a freshman big and moves extremely well. He makes Coleman look like he moves around in sand.

Need to put a man on inbounder... too easy to set up

i really like mcgary would have loved to have him in orange. he is a really high bbal iq player and plays extremely hard- would be a good 5 in the zone and a great guy to set the high ball screen.

Longest thread ever for a request on how to spell a player's last name!

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom