MCW and Cooney... | Syracusefan.com

MCW and Cooney...

orangejunkie

Starter
These guys have to be so pumped up for next season. They will both play significant minutes. With a potential 3 guard rotation, they shouldn't have any concerns about playing time. I'm hoping that MCW works on his strength and shooting during the off season. Cooney is a bit more of an unknown quantity. He would benefit (as well as MCW) from playing on one of the Big East summer traveling teams. He needs real game time experience. Based on one of the posts I read, he had a terrific in season training program, including condition, weight training, and one on one sessions with Hopkins. I love kids that are workaholic types who will be terrific 4 year contributors.

These guys have to be so pumped up for next season. They will both play significant minutes. With a potential 3 guard rotation, they shouldn't have any concerns about playing time. I'm hoping that MCW works on his strength and shooting during the off season. Cooney is a bit more of an unknown quantity. He would benefit (as well as MCW) from playing on one of the Big East summer traveling teams. He needs real game time experience. Based on one of the posts I read, he had a terrific in season training program, including condition, weight training, and one on one sessions with Hopkins. I love kids that are workaholic types who will be terrific 4 year contributors.

I agree, it would be fantastic if both MCW and Cooney found a way to get real game experience this summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom