MCW and Grant making news for being | Syracusefan.com

MCW and Grant making news for being

I just hope that if Hinkie's plan does work out that MCW and Jerami are part of it.

I just hope that if Hinkie's plan does work out that MCW and Jerami are part of it.
Weren't there rumors last week that they were looking to trade MCW for multiple 1sts? Grant will probably stick around though

It's concerning. I wonder if its going to put SU at risk for too much practice time (let's hope no coaches ever attend those late night sessions).

And then how can they find time to do at least some studying or going to class enough.

Oh wait...

Last edited:
JB is completely responsible for fostering this kind of atmosphere in his program. Ever since the Melo center opened he has not only never spoken out against these guys being in there at all hours but he's actually encouraged it. :blah:

I've always heard about there being limited practice time in the NBA due to the schedule. If you want it bad enough you will find the time to practice. You can't sacrifice your future potential just because the coach doesn't feel like running a practice some days. You need to will yourself to the next level. That's what's happening here.

Doing this a few times for the camera is all good and all, but this needs to become a habit for the rest of their career.

I've always heard about there being limited practice time in the NBA due to the schedule. If you want it bad enough you will find the time to practice. You can't sacrifice your future potential just because the coach doesn't feel like running a practice some days. You need to will yourself to the next level. That's what's happening here.

Doing this a few times for the camera is all good and all, but this needs to become a habit for the rest of their career.

And I am sure there are also many assistant coaches that are more than willing to put in the time as well to help you practice of time. NBA teams have 5 or 6 assistants, and some of them want to move up the ladder and show work ethic and put in the time as well.

GM's invest big assets into these kids -- they will certainly appreciate the coach who is looking after their investment.

out at all hours of the night after games.

6abc news report

Not often that guys head to the gym in the wee hours of the morning to get a workout in after the game. Did they pick up that work ethic at SU?

Look at Jerami's body. Its a crazy change.

And I am sure there are also many assistant coaches that are more than willing to put in the time as well to help you practice of time. NBA teams have 5 or 6 assistants, and some of them want to move up the ladder and show work ethic and put in the time as well.

GM's invest big assets into these kids -- they will certainly appreciate the coach who is looking after their investment.

Exactly. I've read stories about Kobe calling assistants in the middle of the night and asking them to come in and help, then practicing until real practice starts the next morning.

Was the news team just hanging out at the practice facility at 10pm waiting for their arrival?

Was the news team just hanging out at the practice facility at 10pm waiting for their arrival?

Actually 6abc is right next door to the Sixers practice facility at PCOM.

Weren't there rumors last week that they were looking to trade MCW for multiple 1sts? Grant will probably stick around though

Yes, but I doubt any NBA team will offer that to them, so they might end up keeping him unless they take a lesser offer.

Actually 6abc is right next door to the Sixers practice facility at PCOM.
But the real story here is that Channel 6 management actually sprang for overtime to get the shoot done.
Now THAT's news!

MCW with a triple double tonight vs twolves. Almost had one prev game as well.
And Jerami with 2 treys, 8 points, and was in at the end for 76ers' second straight win. They're headed to Cleveland Monday, Philly beat the Cavs at home the night Dion was traded. LeBron and Kyrie didn't play that night either. Little (really, a lot) different team now.

Last edited: