MCW Breakout Game Time | Syracusefan.com

MCW Breakout Game Time

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Been waiting all year for a truly monster game from him. Tonight on the big stage, with 20 NBA scouts in the audience it's his time. The triple double game...16 points, 10 assists, 10 rebs. Do it MCW and beat Georgetown!

I hope your right (add in three or fewer turnovers) I want to belive I really really really do

Been waiting all year for a truly monster game from him. Tonight on the big stage, with 20 NBA scouts in the audience it's his time. The triple double game...16 points, 10 assists, 10 rebs. Do it MCW and beat Georgetown!

I actually hate everything about this. Sorry if that is blunt. We don't need this attitude from MCW at all. Play within the offense.

I actually hate everything about this. Sorry if that is blunt. We don't need this attitude from MCW at all. Play within the offense.
This IS within the offense. He had 11/7/6 vs. Pitt. He just needs to be a little bit better and hit a couple more FGs. We're going to need it because I'm sure GT will be all over James making life tougher for him. It's not like I said score 30 and take 40 shots.

If he gets this line, it's a very close game. He gets 10 points, 16 assists and 10 steals we roll to victory easily. If he gets the 10 rebounds for the quadruple double, fine by me. Seriously, he deals more and scores less we are in a great place.

I hope everyone has a breakout game tonight and we knock the hoyas out a no. 1 seed and humiliate them like no other team in the Big East has ever been humiliated.

Does my hate show?

I hope everyone has a breakout game tonight and we knock the hoyas out a no. 1 seed and humiliate them like no other team in the Big East has ever been humiliated.

Does my hate show?

exactly... drop them like pitt did earlier this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom