MCW - check it out | Syracusefan.com

MCW - check it out

This is brilliant Toga. Perfect video for the season. Especially for SU basketball fans.

I liked MCW when he was at Syracuse. Didn't love him, didn't hate him. Wasn't pleased with the entire bathrobe thing, but the guy did lead a team to a FF and for that I was always grateful.

That being said, he's turned into one of my favorite NBA players ever. So, so fun to watch and really does all the right things.

It is amazing for me to reconcile the image I had of him as a shoplifter, and the things I have learned about him since he's been in the NBA. Yes, that was a commercial, but I do believe it represented the heart of MCW and the heart of his Uncle. Damn, I wish he had stuck around!

And he loves Ellen. I will always love him, first, for the fact that he does, and second, for admitting it!

Probably my favorite player that we've had during my time as a fan (first real memory of Syracuse basketball was going to my first game the year we won the championship, so the sample size isn't huge lol)... he's made me proud in the NBA. People still question if he'll ever amount to anything in the NBA, but I think he already has and I think he has plenty of room to grow as well. Really looking forward to continuing to see how he develops. He seems like one of the good guys in the league.