MCW come March | Syracusefan.com

MCW come March

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
I'm convinced that MCW will be the best player in the country come March. Hell, he might already be there.

I am finding myself terrified he is going to get injured... We have about 30 games left in his career. I don't want to miss a minute of it.

I am finding myself terrified he is going to get injured... We have about 30 games left in his career. I don't want to miss a minute of it.

I would like you to know that I was content simply lurking until I saw this post. Never... Ever say such a thing. Get the poison out right now. Superstitious sports paranoia 101 never bring up the possibility of an injury to a key player of your team out loud to anyone ever. Now please go do some voodoo reversal type act. I have already knocked on every piece of wood twice in my house wishing it was your mouth. Don't take this personally, I'm doing it for the team.

I would like you to know that I was content simply lurking until I saw this post. Never... Ever say such a thing. Get the poison out right now. Superstitious sports paranoia 101 never bring up the possibility of an injury to a key player of your team out loud to anyone ever. Now please go do some voodoo reversal type act. I have already knocked on every piece of wood twice in my house wishing it was your mouth. Don't take this personally, I'm doing it for the team.

Consider it done.

If MCW did get hurt it would not be all bad. We would surely get more Cooney. Cooney will probably be here 4 years. Having him start his first year here averaging about 25-30 mpg would start a new era.

The belief that MCW is gone after this year decreases his likability. A Melo like experience is rare, more often they turn out like Greene or Fab.

If MCW did get hurt it would not be all bad. We would surely get more Cooney. Cooney will probably be here 4 years. Having him start his first year here averaging about 25-30 mpg would start a new era.

The belief that MCW is gone after this year decreases his likability. A Melo like experience is rare, more often they turn out like Greene or Fab.

Well he hasn't left yet, so it shouldn't diminish his likability. Its other people saying he will leave, not him personally. I understand the bitter feeling of guys leaving early because it almost never works out, but its the nature of the beast in the modern game. Recruiting is becoming disproportionately critical to success. Used to be you could recruit a guy like MCW every 3-4 years and be a Top 25 program at worst. Now you need one every year to be at the level we want to be at.

He already is the best player IMO, just needs more experience in games and against better competition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom