MCW & Dion In Rising Stars Challenge | Syracusefan.com

MCW & Dion In Rising Stars Challenge

Melancer46

Living Legend
As the subject says, they were chosen to represent their respective draft classes.

9 rookies, 9 sophomores. MCW was obviously a lock, but it's nice to see Dion get in.

The sophomore players selected to play were: Golden State Warriors’ Harrison Barnes, the Washington Wizards’ Bradley Beal, the Detroit Pistons’ Andre Drummond, the Houston Rockets’ Terrence Jones, the Boston Celtics’ Jared Sullinger, the Toronto Raptors’ Jonas Valanciunas and the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Dion Waiters.

As for the rookies, Steven Adams of the Oklahoma City Thunder, the Atlanta Hawks’ Pero Antic, the Milwaukee Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, the Utah Jazz’s Trey Burke, the New York Knicks’ Tim Hardaway, Jr., the Orlando Magic’s Victor Oladipo, the Boston Celtics’ Kelly Olynyk, and the Brooklyn Nets’ Mason Plumlee.

That's an ugly rookie class.

That's an ugly rookie class.
So who is actually good in it:
MCW
Oladipo
Burke
Hardaway
That's it
All in our Final Four "Family Tree"

Best one in the Sophomore's Roster is Bradley Beal. Yes, and we played against him too. Dion was on that team
And Drummond, Barnes, and Sullinger.

Think we are elite?

Sophomore's are going to dominate

Also, are my eyes deceiving me are the only guards for the sphomores Waiters and Beal? We're gonna see Dion with the ball in his hands a lot, same with MCW obviously.

So who is actually good in it:
MCW
Oladipo
Burke
Hardaway
That's it
All in our Final Four "Family Tree"

Best one in the Sophomore's Roster is Bradley Beal. Yes, and we played against him too. Dion was on that team
And Drummond, Barnes, and Sullinger.

Think we are elite?

I'd put Giannis ahead of Hardaway.

Oh, and for some reason the article I quoted left off the two big name sophomores: Anthony Davis and Damian Lillard. They might drop out of it if they make the All-Star team (I assume Davis will at least). If they do, I'm guessing Terrence Ross/Kendall Marshall and John Henson will replace them, but that's just my guess.

Edit: Oh, and it isn't Rookies Vs. Sophomores anymore. They draft teams from this pool of players.

Yeah everything is drafted now. Maybe we get lucky and get DW and MCW on the same team and see some magic.

And I'll add on yessss, if it wasn't drafted the sophomores would kill the rooks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom